24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve here in Londontown. No snow to report as yet but there is a ton of rain available.

*Sidebar* Please feel free to come along and get some if you'd like!

Sisi is here with me and it's been lovely having her here. It's helped me with my homesick-ness that has been really bad this past month. It's my first holiday away from home and I am absolutely missing everybody back home. I'm missing my grandmother and my sister and brother the most. However, this is why Skype was invented!

Since Sisi has been here, we've been out a little bit but not a lot as it's been a lot of crowds with Christmas here and everybody trying to get in their last minute shopping. We have managed to check out Westfield in Stratford (City) as we went there for my birthday dinner this past Friday. We met up with Livs as well and had an amazing time.

Myself, Sisi & Livs after my birthday dinner.
We all plan on meeting up in the week and exploring more of London with Sisi before she has to head back home to Canada. I will aim to remember to take photos so I'll actually have something to show you along with the posts. 

I must dash now to finish seasoning the meat for dinner tomorrow. 

Merry Christmas! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment